2012 Nike Coach of the Year Clinic Manual
2012 Clinic Manual Price $35.00
TABLE OF CONTENTS
COACH OF THE YEAR CLINIC FOOTBALL MANUAL
01. Addazio, Steve – Temple University – Zone Gap Schemes: Implementation/Utilization
02. Beamer, Frank – Virginia Tech – Win With the Kicking Game
03. Benzel, Scott – Robert Morris University – Basic Principles of Man-to-Man Coverage
04. Briles, Art – Baylor University – Short Passing Game and Screen Pass
05. Burton, Nigel – Portland State University – Orchestrating a Turnaround
06. Calhoun, Troy – U.S. Air Force Academy – The Double Wing Option Offense
07. Colzie, James – University of West Georgia – The Hybrid 3-4 Gap Control Defense
08. Dougherty, Joe – Lafayette College – Zone Blitz Variations With Stunts and a Twist
09. DeRuyter, Tim – Fresno State – Components of the 3-4 Defense
10. Fedora, Larry – The University of North Carolina – The No-Huddle Run/Pass Option
11. Flood, Kyle – Rutgers – Outside Zone Running Game
12. Freeze, Hugh – The University of Mississippi – Defining Your Program
13. Glanville, Jerry – Former College/Pro Coach – Goal Line and Short-Yardage Defense
14. Golden, Al – University of Miami – Utilizing Safeties to Stop the Run
15. Harper, J.C. – Stephen F. Austin State University – Play Like You Practice
16. Hill, Shantey – Long Island University (C.W. Post) – NCAA Eligibility Center: Application Process
17. House, Matt – University of Pittsburgh – Defensive Philosophy: Zone-Dog Concepts
18. Hurtt, Clint – University of Louisville – Defensive Line Drills and Techniques
19. Johnson, Ellis – University of Southern Mississippi – Defensive Concepts and Philosophy
20. Kelly, Chip – University of Oregon – Practice Organization: The Key to Success
21. Koenning, Vic – The University of North Carolina – One Aspect of the Multiple 4-2-5 Defense
22. Lembo, Pete – Ball State University – Special Teams Organization and Drills
23. Lilly, John – The University of Georgia – Involving the Tight End in the Passing Game
24. Long, Rocky – San Diego State University – The 3-3-5 Multiple Fronts Defense
25. Lubick, Matt – Duke University – Receiver Drills and Running Routes
26. Niumatalolo, Ken – U. S. Naval Academy – Naval Academy Football and the Option Game
27. O’Brien, Bill – Penn State University – Penn State Football: Team Essentials
28. O’Leary, George – University of Central Florida – Stressing the Third Down Defense
29. Parker, Gerad – Marshall University – Wide Receiver Blocking Drills and Techniques
30. Petrino, Bobby – University of Arkansas – Concepts Within the Passing Game
31. Pippin, Randy – East Texas Baptist University – Transition From the 4-2-5 Defense
32. Rodriguez, Rich – The University of Arizona – Insights of the No-Huddle Shotgun Scheme
33. Saban, Nick – The University of Alabama – Team Consistency and a Cover 3 Zone Scheme
34. Swinney, Dabo – Clemson University – Developing the Complete Wide Receiver
35. Watson, Shawn – University of Louisville – Attacking Modern Defensive Coverage’s
36. Withers, Everett – The Ohio State University – Defending the Spread Offense
ALL THE ABOVE LECTURES IN ONE SUPER CLINIC MANUAL – 291 PAGES
The very best coaching lectures in football. Philosophy, motivation, offense, defense, X’s and O’s, and Kicking Game. All this and more, with focus on technique and how to!
WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE! – WHEN YOU WIN – WE CANNOT LOSE!
INFORMATION ON DOWNLOADING E-BOOKS
If you own an e-Pub reader, download the Clinic e-book file to your e-Pub reader within five days of receiving the link to the publication.
Basics to viewing E-Books on your computer! If you do not have an e-Pub reader, you MUST download one to your computer. You can find them on the Internet if you do not have one installed on your computer. They are free. Go to Google or other Internet sites and type in e-Pub reader. Select one or two of them — (Examples are: Adobe DE – Amazon Kindle – Bookworm Online ePub e-book Reader –and many others.) Download one or two of them. Check info on the internet about each.
Next, go to the link sent to you when you ordered the Nike Clinic e-book publication. Download the link to one of the e-Pub readers you selected. To view the e-book on your computer, you still must download an e-Pub reader. After you have downloaded an e-Pub reader — when prompted select the e-Pub reader. Open the e-Pub reader. Next, scroll down with the arrow on the right side of the reader until you find PDF. Then download the e-book to your computer as a PDF File. The Table of Contents will always be on the left side of your computer for navigation in e-books.
After receiving the link for the e-book from Telecoach, Inc. you will have 5 days to download the file before the time expires on the link. Download after you have read all instructions.
For problems with your download, you may call our Technical Support at: